At Saint Blaise we work hard as a staff team to be an ‘inclusive school’. We do this by working closely with parents and carers to ensure that we provide the best support for pupils who have specific needs: these needs may be learning or behaviour based, or centred on physical difficulties, global delay or autism. This team approach is led by Ruth Leach the school SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator).
Please read our SEND report to parents 2020 -2021 to find out more; you will find the answers to the following questions:
- What do we mean by pupils with special educational needs; all children are special aren’t they?
- How many pupils at St Blaise need SEND support?
- How do we know how well pupils are progressing?
- How do you make sure pupils make as much progress as they can?
- What do I do if I feel my child has special educational needs?
You may also be interested in looking at the SEND Policy which can be found on our policies page. as can the Inclusion Policy, Accessibility Policy and Plan, More and Most Able Policy.
Please find details of the Oxfordshire Local Offer
More information can be found on relevant services in Oxfordshire through the following links:
If you do not have internet access please come and see us, or ring, and we will find out the information with you.