The wearing of school uniform helps pupils to feel part of the ‘St Blaise family’; it also helps
parents avoid those discussions about what to wear!
- Bordeaux sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (other Bordeaux tops without logos may be worn).
- Light blue polo shirt with school logo or plain light blue polo shirt or blouse.
- Grey trousers, skirt or dress (jogger type trousers and trainers are not appropriate for wear during the school day).
- In the summer, a blue checked dress or grey shorts are optional.
School uniform without the St Blaise logo may be bought from any high street retailer.
- Children in Oak Class will need a waterproof jacket, over-trousers and Wellingtons in
school at all times in order to access the outside area all year round.
School Uniform Ordering Information.
School Uniform can be ordered on line using the link below:
or you can visit the shop Trutex in Didcot – 01235 211011.
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address. As well as our approved decorated school uniform, you are also able to order plain items such as trousers, skirts and shirts.
Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
- Polo shirts
- Tee shirt
- PE Kit (T-shirt & shorts) + embroidered bag
- Book Bags
- Water bottles
- Black or brown shoes (no elevated heels please).
- We discourage open-toe sandals in the summer, as they can be a health and safety risk.
- Trainers are needed for PE
- We do not allow ‘fashion’ boots, or High Tops; (trainers are needed for PE).
Please contact the office if you could help organise second-hand uniform swap-shops at the beginning of each term.