Every school is required to have a Governing Board: our governing board is made up of volunteers from the local community, parents, the Headteacher and a staff member. Together we have a collective responsibility for making sure that all children in our school receive the best education possible in a safe, caring and as a Church of England primary school, Christian environment. The Headteacher is responsible for the day-to-day management of the school. The Governing Board is strategic, which means that we plan for the future and consider how the school can achieve its targets and aspirations.
We hope that you will find the following information and links informative. If you require any further information or would like to contact us, all governors can be contacted through the school office or email the Chair of Governors, Kevin Moyes firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed, we would very much like to hear from you.
The Governing Body is appointed by Oxfordshire Local Authority
The Board of Governors for St Blaise do not have Committees, but have Lead areas. All Governor positions, their Lead areas and other details are shown below.
We currently have a vacancy for a Parent Governor – to find out more please review the document below..
1. Instrument of Government
2. Full Governing Board minutes
Copies of Governors board minutes are available in the entrance hall and we can provide a paper copy is requested.
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 11.06.19
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 14.05.19
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 25.04.19
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 12.03.19
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 12.02.2019
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 11.12.18
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 13.11.18
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 11.10.18
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 18.09.18
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 10.07.18
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 19.09.17
- St Blaise FGB Minutes October 10th
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 14th November
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 12th December
- St Blaise FGB 16th January Minutes
- St Blaise FGB Minutes February 8th 2018
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 13.03.18
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 26.04.18
- St Blaise FGB 08.05.2018
- St Blaise FGB Minutes 12.06.18
3. Schedule of Full Governing Board Meetings 2019/20
4. Register of Pecuniary Interests, Governor roles and attendance
5. Governor Policies
Governor policies can be found on the policies page.
6. Governor Communications
The latest SEND report can be found on the SEND information & report page.
7. Governor Contact Details
Kevin Moyes (Chair of Governors)
8. Governor Code of Practice
9. Standing Orders
10. Delegation Planner
11. Department for Education Governors Hand Book:
12. Oxfordshire County Council Governor Information:
13. Ofsted Website:
14. National Governors Association: