The wearing of school uniform helps pupils to feel part of the ‘St Blaise family’; it also helps
parents avoid those discussions about what to wear!
- Bordeaux sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (other Bordeaux tops without
logos may be worn).
- Light blue polo shirt with school logo or plain light blue polo shirt or blouse.
- Grey trousers, skirt or dress (jogger type trousers and trainers are not appropriate
for wear during the school day).
- In the summer, a blue checked dress or grey shorts are optional.
- Children in Oak Class will need a waterproof jacket, over-trousers and Wellingtons in
school at all times in order to access the outside area all year round.
Please collect an order form or download: Uniform Order Form
School Uniform Ordering Information.
Please follow the link www.schooltrends.co.uk then search for the school on the homepage.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet you can collect an order form from school and order by post.
10 Carley Drive
Sheffield S20 8NQ
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address. As well as our approved decorated school uniform, you are also able to order plain items such as trousers, skirts and shirts.
Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
- Sweatshirt(size 22” – S-34”)
- Sweat-cardigan (size 24” – S-34”)
- Reversible coat(ages 3/4 to 13/14)
- Polo shirts –
(sky blue with school logo size 22” – S-34”)
- Tee shirt –
(white with school logo size 22” – S-34”)
- PE Kit (T-shirt & shorts) + embroidered bag
- Book Bags
- Water bottles
- Swimming hats
- Black or brown shoes (no elevated heels please).
- We discourage open-toe sandals in the summer, as they can be a health and safety
- We do not allow ‘fashion’ boots, or High Tops; (trainers are needed for PE).